How to replace Odata credentials:
- In Microsoft Power BI desktop
- Click Transform data(1) dropdown and select Edit parameters(2).
- On the popup, replace Tugger URL(1) with your new OData URL from Tugger website and click OK(2).
- Click 'Apply changes'.
- This should ask for credentials: Select Basic(1) authentication, add your Username and Password(2) for the OData feed from Tugger website and from the, 'Select which level to apply these settings to', make sure you select the full OData URL(3). (Normally the base URL is selected as default). Click connect: your data should start loading.
- In Microsoft Power BI Service (Online)
- Navigate to the Workspace where your datasets are kept.
- Hover over the dataset you would like to change credentials for, and click the vertical ellipse/3 dots (1) , then select Settings(2).
- In this new window, Select Parameters(1) and replace Tugger URL(2) with your new OData URL from Tugger website and click Apply(2).
- Once you have clicked Apply, it will show a warning message under Data source credentials. Click Edit credentials(1).
- On the popup, select Authentication method -> Basic(1) and add your OData Username and Password(2) from the Tugger website, then select a Privacy level(3) that fits your needs. Click Sign in(4).
You are good to go!